The Un-official Umbrella Academy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:38 pm
MCR search
Latest topics
» Rumor's Power
Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:43 pm by Rogue Hippie

» Who is your favorite Character
Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 am by Rogue Hippie

» Hippie Man is here...
Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:14 am by Rogue Hippie

» Yo The Creepy Emo Kitty is in....
Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 pm by xXCreepy.Emo.KittyXx

» Desolation Row video
Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 pm by Spaceboy

» True Blood
Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:04 am by Spaceboy

» Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus.
Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:14 am by Spaceboy

» Old news.....
Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 am by Spaceboy

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 am by Spaceboy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus.

2 posters

Go down

Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. Empty Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus.

Post  Spaceboy Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Hooooooooooooooly Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit,

Wow. What can I say about issue three?

When we last left off, the Seance had been hit over the head by Hazel and Cha Cha (official fan favorite antagonists, though mention of a showdown in issue 4 by Scott in the Letter Collumn.....?), the Rumor found Number 5 drunk off his rocker being danced at by a chimp in drag, and Spaceboy large and bloated enjoying the horrors of reality T.V., ignorant to the issues at hand of his family, and the Kraken being the only leader and searching for Number 5.

We open on Spaceboy, snoozing on the couch and recieves a visit from...someone. Very Happy I hate spoilers so to be fair to you all, I won't say who, and unless you've already read the online preview (link at bottom), you may or may not be surprised. We get insight on Number 5's return to the present and how he got his powers and on Hazel and Cha Cha and the rest of the TEMPS Aeternalis (An agency dedicated to the preservation of the time continuum OR Time Police), lose another member (Don't worry he/she comes back), and maybe another but their fate is left a mystery, and finally we meet a fish...that can talk.

Yeah, this is getting beyond awesome as we pass the halfway mark.

See you for issue 4 (February 25th)!
Spaceboy
Spaceboy
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/gorillazkidd

Back to top Go down

Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. Empty Re: Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus.

Post  The White Violin Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:39 pm

I love Hazel and Cha Cha. They are awesome. umbrella
The White Violin
The White Violin
Admin

https://theumbrellaacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus. Empty Re: Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus.

Post  Spaceboy Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:14 am

They're officially my favorites of Dallas. Only three issues in, and they're a copule of the most demented antagonists I've ever read. Very Happy
Spaceboy
Spaceboy
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/gorillazkidd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum