The Un-official Umbrella Academy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:38 pm
MCR search
Latest topics
» Rumor's Power
Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:43 pm by Rogue Hippie

» Who is your favorite Character
Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 am by Rogue Hippie

» Hippie Man is here...
Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:14 am by Rogue Hippie

» Yo The Creepy Emo Kitty is in....
Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 pm by xXCreepy.Emo.KittyXx

» Desolation Row video
Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 pm by Spaceboy

» True Blood
Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:04 am by Spaceboy

» Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus.
Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:14 am by Spaceboy

» Old news.....
Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 am by Spaceboy

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 am by Spaceboy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show

3 posters

Go down

Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show Empty Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show

Post  Spaceboy Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:07 pm

I recently went to go see Mindless Self Indulgence in North Carolina (awesome show, met Jimmy and Steve, Righ? [again, met him in Jacksonville] !!!!!). So I was in front the whole time with all my attention on the band. My 10-year-old brother comes up to me after the show and exclaims 'JAKE GERARD'S HERE!' to which I gasp and tell him to lower his voice. So he tells me the story of how he was over by the front-of-house sound thing and apparently Gerard was just hanging in there just watching the show. According to both my brother and my mom, who like me are fans of MCR and MSI, Gerard was just watching the show disguised with pink and red colored hair. If he reads this, hopefully he won't be mad for blowing his cover.

BUT ISN'T THIS COOL??!! So I guess he's finished writing Dallas or is he doing it with MSI on tour?

Trip on this shit. Very Happy
Spaceboy
Spaceboy
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/gorillazkidd

Back to top Go down

Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show Empty Re: Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show

Post  Spaceboy Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:57 pm

Also, there's a pic floating around of our beloved Gee from the Dragon Con in Atlanta, GA. Mindless Self Indulgence were one of the bands to perform there. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!

Very Happy

I'm uber-excited for Dallas bout right now!!!
Spaceboy
Spaceboy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show Empty Re: Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show

Post  I_Heard_A_Rumor Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:55 pm

i hope when mcr gos back on tour they come to atlanta nobody i ever like comes close to savannah it makes me pissed and if they do come the tickets are already sold out
I_Heard_A_Rumor
I_Heard_A_Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaceboy Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:49 am

Instead of arena shows or theatre shows, I wish they would play smaller venues. MSI seem to enjoy it cause we saw them in a small place and it was crazy, but my mom went to Chicago and saw them in a little bigger palce and they just weren't as amped, I guess. Neutral

But yeah, mcr + arena = no

mcr + small places = WIN!
Spaceboy
Spaceboy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I_Heard_A_Rumor Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:36 pm

i think they might just have to many fans to go toreal small places Sad
I_Heard_A_Rumor
I_Heard_A_Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaceboy Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:37 pm

More places, smaller shows in smaller towns. Made of win.
Spaceboy
Spaceboy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I_Heard_A_Rumor Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:13 pm

you need to go to grammar school j/k but my teachers would tair you apart as i said i go to private school hell
I_Heard_A_Rumor
I_Heard_A_Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post  The White Violin Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:57 pm

Oh and that is not me in the middle.

Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show Gerardredhair

To to prove that's not me.....this is me:

Gerard Way sighting at Mindless Self Indulgence show Tracyaltered-1
The White Violin
The White Violin
Admin

https://theumbrellaacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaceboy Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 am

I like Public School. Where else can you learn the oh-so-important social skills to make you sharp as a tack?

Very Happy

I've seen that pic floating around on the MCRmy forums before. Must be nice to get a pic with the happy (HOT) couple... What a Face
Spaceboy
Spaceboy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down