The Un-official Umbrella Academy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:38 pm
MCR search
Latest topics
» Rumor's Power
Tell us about your MCR concert experiences EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:43 pm by Rogue Hippie

» Who is your favorite Character
Tell us about your MCR concert experiences EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 am by Rogue Hippie

» Hippie Man is here...
Tell us about your MCR concert experiences EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:14 am by Rogue Hippie

» Yo The Creepy Emo Kitty is in....
Tell us about your MCR concert experiences EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 pm by xXCreepy.Emo.KittyXx

» Desolation Row video
Tell us about your MCR concert experiences EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 pm by Spaceboy

» True Blood
Tell us about your MCR concert experiences EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:04 am by Spaceboy

» Issue 3: Television or Are You There God? It's Me, Klaus.
Tell us about your MCR concert experiences EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:14 am by Spaceboy

» Old news.....
Tell us about your MCR concert experiences EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 am by Spaceboy

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Tell us about your MCR concert experiences EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:57 am by Spaceboy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tell us about your MCR concert experiences

2 posters

Go down

Tell us about your MCR concert experiences Empty Tell us about your MCR concert experiences

Post  The White Violin Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:09 pm

I think this would be a fun thing to talk about.........

Okay, spill it....
The White Violin
The White Violin
Admin

https://theumbrellaacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your MCR concert experiences Empty Re: Tell us about your MCR concert experiences

Post  Spaceboy Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:08 pm

met them for the first time years and years ago, before Three Cheers was even released. They were on tour opening up for Avenged Sevenfold while they were supporting Waking The Fallen. My sister and I were up front during MCR's set and Gee was doing some funny stuff like going down really low to girls and I waved and pointed at my sister and he came over and went down really low at her which I completely laughed at and she was semi-embarassed, albeit we were probably 11 and 12 years old each (she's a year and a half older than me). After their set, whil A7X was doing their sound checks and what ever, MCR came out and signed stuff for people. My sister and I only had pieces of paper which Gee, Ray, and Mikey signed, if I remember correctly.

That was the first time.

The second time, I can barely remember but I think it was 2004 or 2005 and they were on Warped tour and we watched their set and saw them hanging out after and we talked to Gerard, who smelt really bad, and told him that they did a great set and how we first saw them with A7X and we got pictures with him where are now only god knows.

That was the second time.

The third time I met MCR was last year a Projekt Revolution in Atlanta. I was in the Linkin Park fan club and had won a meet and greet pass to see them and I was hanging out with the people running the Street Network booth and was helping them do promo shit all over the theater and helping them hide secret HIM keys in the bathroom stalls for HIM prizes and hung up poster flats for A7X's live DVD, and handing out MCR flyers for the black parade with the whole anti-violence message on the back. They were so grateful for me helping them that they let me, my sister, my brother, and my cousin to go meet them. It wasn't a very long meet and greet but it was a meet and greet none the less. I had gotten the Projekt Rev art book with works by the artists on the tour and Gerard had done a piece which he signed and Ray had some photography in it and he igned one of them. It was only Gee, Frank, and Ray, because Mikey was still on his honeymoon and Bob was being elusive, but I got one of my flyers signed and told Gerard that I was waiting for the Umbrella Academy, which he thanked me about and that was about it.

Good times, goooooood tiiiiimmmmmes.

(Yes I did copy and paste this from Umbrella Brats. Razz)
Spaceboy
Spaceboy
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/gorillazkidd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum